The Bookseller is inviting all independent bookshops in the UK and Ireland to fill out its annual Christmas Trading Survey, which aims to gauge the health of the indie bookshop market.
The survey is now live and should take no more than a few minutes to complete. It asks which books performed best this Christmas, if there were any issues with supply and how optimistic bookshops are feeling for the year ahead.
The results will be compiled at the end of the day on Monday 4th January and the results will be printed in The Bookseller edition on 8th January.
Thanks for your time and Merry Christmas!
- Indie booksellers invited to complete 2020 Christmas trading survey
- Last chance: indie bookshops called on to complete annual Christmas Trading Survey
- Indies called upon to complete 2017 Christmas Trading Survey
- Indies reminded to complete 2017 Christmas Trading Survey
- The Bookseller's indies Christmas trading survey results