With most of the British Isles going back into lockdown over the past few weeks, The Bookseller is inviting people from across the trade to share their thoughts and experiences.
How is your job being changed in the short and long term? What will be the effect of a second shutdown on sales, profits and pay packets? Should bookshops be classed as essential retail? And what are the positives to come from this experience, if any?
Please fill in our short survey here. The findings will be used for news coverage in The Bookseller both online and in print.
- Lockdown anniversary survey: how has Covid affected you and your business?
- The Bookseller survey: staff experiences of working through the coronavirus challenge
- People reading more books during lockdown, Nielsen says
- Publicists get inventive to boost debut authors during 'tough' lockdown
- Bookseller Survey: Cheaper e-books needed to drive digital growth