At the coronavirus outbreak reshapes our industry, The Bookseller is inviting staff members from across the book trade to share their experiences of working during the coronavirus outbreak.
How is your job changing to adapt to the exceptional circumstances we all face? Are you getting the support you need? And can you share some of the tips you have gleaned in the steep learning curve of the last couple of weeks?
Please fill in our short survey here. The findings will be used for news coverage in The Bookseller online and in print.
- Bookseller survey: book trade staffers tell of anxiety over coronavirus outbreak
- Bookseller Survey: Cheaper e-books needed to drive digital growth
- Christmas Retail Survey: The festive misses
- Christmas Retail Survey: Stop the unfair discounting, say indies
- Christmas Retail Survey: Getting better at delivering the goods