At the coronavirus outbreak reshapes our industry, The Bookseller is inviting staff members from across the book trade to share their experiences of working during the coronavirus outbreak.
How is your job changing to adapt to the exceptional circumstances we all face? Are you getting the support you need? And can you share some of the tips you have gleaned in the steep learning curve of the last couple of weeks?
Please fill in our short survey here. The findings will be used for news coverage in The Bookseller online and in print.
- The Bookseller survey: working during a second lockdown
- Lockdown anniversary survey: how has Covid affected you and your business?
- Bookseller Survey: Cheaper e-books needed to drive digital growth
- Bookseller survey: book trade staffers tell of anxiety over coronavirus outbreak
- Christmas Retail Survey: The festive misses