Great campaigns aren’t made in a vacuum. They build on what has come before, a combination of innovation and collaboration that delivers something unique to each author, title or brand. With this in mind, the 2015 Marketing & Publicity Conference brings you speakers from within and outside the industry to share their insight on everything from communities to consumers to content, all geared toward stimulating ideas, debate, and providing the spark for the next wave of stellar campaigns.
This year the programme reflects the wealth of knowledge across publishing, with houses big and small on the stage and in the audience. What you’ll find here is part practical and part inspirational, with an eye to maximising small budgets and thinking outside the proverbial box.
If you work within a marketing and publicity team you If you work within a marketing and publicity team you simply need to be at this year's conference. And if you authorise your team's output and budget then make sure they book their place and get the insight they need to deliver outstanding results.
The schedule is evolving as we speak, so if there is something or someone you’d like to see on the day, please email email@example.com to let us know.
Visit our website for more information and to book your place:
- Changing gears: Marketing and Publicity Conference programme launched
- Buzzfeed and YouTube to speak at Bookseller Marketing and Publicity Conference
- Bookseller Marketing and Publicity Conference: Live Blog
- Bookseller Marketing and Publicity Conference: 'springboard for creativity'
- Surgery Sessions for this year's Marketing & Publicity Conference