The Bookseller is launching its annual survey of how independent bookshops have fared with trading this Christmas.
This year we are asking how sales held up, what the surprise hits were, whether bookshops suffered any supply and delivery problems, and whether publishers are doing enough to help independent booksellers with their business.
The results of the survey will run in early January. To contribute, please fill in our short questionnaire before Monday 2nd January.
- Bookseller's Christmas Trading Survey now live
- Indie booksellers invited to complete 2020 Christmas trading survey
- Bookseller launches survey on author and illustrator earnings
- The Bookseller's indies Christmas trading survey results
- The Bookseller and Spread the Word launch survey for small presses