Zuzana Miyahara Kratka is to join Bonnier Publishing in the newly created role of group Asia sales director, as the publisher plans to grow its trade "significantly" in the region.
Miyahara Kratka, currently international rights manager at Oxford University Press division Oxford Education, will join in early September, reporting to group c.o.o. Sharon Parker. She will be responsible for growing sales in Asia for Templar, Weldon Owen UK, Autumn Publishing, The Five Mile Press, Piccolia and Red Lemon Press.
Bonnier Publishing c.e.o. Richard Johnson said Miyahara Kratka's role was a "significant" one, "as the Asian market is a key area of focus in our continued growth plans".
Miyahara Kratka said: "I am very much looking forward to developing partnerships in this exciting and fast-growing part of the world that is also very close to my heart."
- Richard Johnson 'to settle scores' in book on his years at Bonnier Publishing
- Brexit negotiations: government urged to keep publishing trade barriers 'to absolute minimum'
- Firms look outside trade for senior appointments
- News Corp's publishing wing 'to have $2.6bn'
- Fifty best thrillers by women list published 'to even the scales'