Bloomsbury will publish A Table for Friends: The Art of Cooking for Two or Twenty, the second cookbook from Skye McAlpine.
Alexis Kirschbaum acquired world rights in all languages from Caroline Michel at PFD. Publication is scheduled for July 2020.
Lisa Pendreigh, cookery publisher at Bloomsbury said that the book focuses on "generous tables of seasonal food, simply cooked, designed to be shared with those you love. Cleverly organised so that you can prep ahead for any number of guests, A Table for Friends offers more than delicious recipes. It gives you the gift of time to spend with those who mean the most to you." A Table for Friends will include over 100 simple recipes.
Skye’s debut A Table in Venice was published in March 2018. She writes a monthly column for the Sunday Times and contributes to vogue.com, Vanity Fair, and Conde Nast Traveller.
- Bloomsbury cookbook explores 'little-known' Burmese cuisine
- Bloomsbury Absolute to publish chef Calum Franklin's first cookbook
- White Lion lands Downton Abbey cookbook and cocktail recipes
- Mitchell Beazley scoops cookbook from Masterchef and EastEnders star Partridge
- Hodder lands Skehan's super food book ahead of TV series