Bloomsbury Children’s Books has acquired two new picture books written by Katrina Charman and illustrated by Nick Sharratt.
The two titles will be released as part of a nursery rhyme series commissioned by publishing director Emma Blackburn and will follow two previously announced books - Car, Car, Truck, Jeep (out in March) and Go, Go Pirate Boat (spring 2019). Titles of the new books have not yet been announced.
Laura Roberts, executive editor at Bloomsbury, completed the illustrator agreement with Anthony Goff at David Higham Associates, and the author agreement with Gemma Cooper at The Bent Agency.
All four titles will be published in hardback, paperback and e-book formats.
- S&S Children’s buys two more from Butler and Lenton
- Bloomsbury Children's Books bags two more from Simmons and Reed
- Bloomsbury Children’s to publish two more from Renée Watson
- Bloomsbury Children’s buys more titles from Pounder
- HarperCollins Children’s signs three more from Blake and Chichester Clark