Big Picture Press, part of Templar Publishing, is publishing a limited run of an extended and updated edition of MAPS by Aleksandra Mizielinski and Daniel Mizielinski this September.
Originally published in 2013, and planned to sit alongside the existing book, the special, expanded edition will include 32 extra pages that feature 16 new maps, including those of Argentina, Denmark, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, South Korea, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine and Vietnam. In addition, existing spreads have been updated with new artwork throughout.
Helen Wicks, creative director, said: "Maps is the book that launched a new generation of beautiful non-fiction books to pore over, learn from and treasure. It remains one of the most original and innovative titles in our shops today. We are so delighted to be publishing this updated edition and to continue working with its extraordinarily talented creators, Aleksandra Mizielinska and Daniel Mizielinski".
- Adventurer Alastair Humphreys pens children's book for Big Picture Press
- Yorkshire indie to publish limited edition of Hurley's next novel
- William Heinemann to publish 'pioneering' physicist's Map of the Invisible
- 'Nerve-wrackingly tense' thriller to Pushkin
- 'Masterly' novel from Willem Anker to Pushkin Press