Little, Brown imprint Atom will next month publish a bonus edition of Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight, featuring exclusive bonus content, to mark 10 years since the book was first released.
The book will be published worldwide in hardback (£16.99) and e-book (£9.99) on 6th October, although the nature of the exclusive content is currently under wraps.
Author Meyer will also be signing the book at events in New York and LA and will be appearing at Comic Con in New York in October.
“It’s amazing to me that ten years have passed since Twilight was first published,” Meyer said in a statement. “For me, this anniversary is a celebration of the fans, with all of their incredible passion and dedication. I’m excited to get to spend time with them again.”
The Twilight series began with Twilight, first published in 2005, and also includes New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella and The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide.
In the UK, Meyer has sold just over 9.8 million physical units through Nielsen BookScan for £55.7m.
The four original novels in the Twilight series have sold in excess of 1.5 million copies in all editions, led by Twilight at 2.47 million, followed by Eclipse (2.1 million), Breaking Dawn (1.9 million) and New Moon (1.8 million).
The films of the saga, starring Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, grossed more than $1.1bn (£0.7bn) worldwide.
- HarperCollins reveals 10th anniversary edition of Walliams' Gangsta Granny
- Ilex to publish remastered 10th anniversary edition of Freeman's Photographer’s Eye
- Stephenie Meyer confirms new Twilight title
- Gollancz celebrates Rivers of London 10th anniversary with special editions
- HarperCollins Children's to publish When Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit 50th anniversary edition