In order to comply with new data regulations, after 25th May we won’t be able to send you emails unless you’ve already told us you’re happy to receive them – so now's the time to make sure we have your records up-to-date!
All you need to do is click on the ‘Update My Preferences’ link in the email that was sent to you and select the newsletters you would like to continue receiving. Alternatively, you can do this by simply logging in to your account and editing your selections online here.
Don’t miss out! We’d really like to stay in touch with you to keep you updated with everything going on in the book trade. Confirm that you're happy to continue hearing from us; you’ll only have to do this once!
- Alexander McCall Smith | 'You have to know the places you’re writing about'
- Junot Díaz | 'If you tell a child you’re a writer and don’t have a story for them, no one can make you feel more fraudulent'
- Peter Conradi | 'God and the afterlife are childish bribes... you have to be good, as she put it, for nothing'
- Sara Baume | 'You don't really call yourself a writer until you have a book published'
- Have I wet your appetite?