Terms and conditions
1. The organiser is: The Bookseller, The Stage Media Company Ltd, 47 Bermondsey Street, London, SE1 3XT
2. Employees of The Bookseller or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. To enter, simply complete the online form here.
5. The winner will be the individual who correctly identifies the most books from the front cover detail. In the event of a tie, the winner will be drawn from all tying entries.
6. Closing date for entry will be 11.59pm on 31st December 2020. After this date you can still submit your answers but they will not be counted amongst the entries.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The prize is a £50 of National Book tokens. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered.
10. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 10 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The organiser’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. You are providing your information to The Bookseller and not to any other party. The information provided will be used for determining the competition winner. We will email all entrants after the winner has been chosen to give them the answers.
21. The competition is open to UK residents only.