From shuttered shops to virtual launches, Black Lives Matter to WFH, 2020 has been an extraordinary year in publishing (not to mention the world) as people across the industry have pulled together to adapt, innovate - and sometimes simply survive.
It’s been hell, but it’s also been full of outstanding creativity and craft. One thing’s for sure: it's time to question everything. To learn together, analyse what’s working, and rebuild the book trade with sustainability, diversity and resilience at its core.
So join us on 16th - 20th November for the first-ever week-long, all-virtual FUTUREBOOK 2020, including
- Powerful keynotes from thinkers within and without the industry
- Intimate interviews with publishing c.e.o.s, followed by live Twitter Q&As
- Thoughtful panels tackling urgent topics such as climate crisis, pay, diversity and audio
- Inspiring showcases sharing the best of lockdown innovation
- Six FutureBook Awards honouring the best Campaign, Event, Book, Retail, Startup and Person... as voted live by you.
Click below to BOOK YOUR PASS NOW and email firstname.lastname@example.org for freelance and large group queries