Where can I do a Publishing MA?

A Publishing MA is not essential to working in the industry but it is a route that is being favoured by more students each year.  Publishing as a university subject is still relatively new compared to other subjects but listed below are the universities across the UK that currently have courses.  The course frameworks are not identical so it is a good idea to research the right one for you.

Here are some links to universities that provide courses in publishing:

Anglia Ruskin University 
Bath Spa University
City University London 
Edinburgh Napier University 
Kingston University
London College of Communications
Oxford Brookes University 
University of Central Lancashire
University College London 
University of Plymouth 
University of Stirling