In a statement about Eldan's role, the bird said: "I AM ACTUALLY THE DARK LORD OF ALL DIVISIONS OF HACHETTE." Read more...
Describe your role
I IMPLEMENT CHANGE WITH MY TALONS.
What do you like best about your role?
THE OPPORTUNITY TO ENGAGE WITH REAL READERS MORE SPECIFICALLY THEIR VISCERA.
What new titles and projects are you working on?
THE DOWNFALL OF CIVILISATION.
What skills do you need to be a hawk at Hachette?
A HUNGER TO EAT THOSE WHO SUCCEED.
What advice would you give to those looking to work in the industry?
SHARPEN YOUR AXE.
(Please note in no way do we condone Hachette Hawk's use of expression. If you are very offended tweet @HachetteHawk and tell Eldan to tone it down).
- My Job in 5: Emma Cook, Sales Executive, Prestel Publishing
- My Job in 5: Rachel Kennedy, Publicity assistant, Ruth Killick Publicity
- My Job In 5: Phil Ormerod, Art Director, Dorling Kindersley
- My Job In 5 by Saphia Crowther- Editor, Amnesty International
- My Job In 5 by Dan Benton- Senior Digital Product Manager, Hay House Publishing