The Old Vicarage
+44 (0)1827 373750Back
Closing date: 23/11/2012
Technology Director (STM Society)
Company: Morgan Healey Ltd
Location: London (Central)
Salary Description: £70,000 Basic + £5,400 Car allowance
Location : London
Salary : £70,000 Basic + £5,400 Car allowance
Our client, a leading STM society publisher requires a new Technology Director to implement its digital strategy for the business and to be accountable for all aspects of the company’s technology.
Working within an STM publishing environment, the main purpose of this role will be to deliver the information strategic plan across the business encompassing the following areas:
• Network support
• Business continuity
An understanding of the digital developments in publishing to deliver, grow and execute the digital information strategy in both the UK and overseas is essential.
• To manage and develop the existing company platforms and portals
• To work across all internal and external stakeholders to develop efficient workflows
• To understand the future digital requirements of all elements of our business, both UK and internationally
• To lead the delivery of the Digital Strategy across the business
• To deliver the key recommendations of the Digital Strategy to time, budget and profitability
• To effectively manage the demands of all key internal stakeholders – across the wider group – to develop a future facing business strategy
• To be forward thinking, understand the future needs, requirements and commercial opportunities for our customers
The majority of this role will be office based, however, UK and overseas travel will also be expected.
• A proactive, energetic, hard-working individual, able to work unsupervised with stamina and real agility
• A strategic thinker who can challenge the status quo, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions
• Assertive and proactive in responding to issues and opportunities, able to stay calm under pressure
• Integrity, honesty and trust
• Leads by example and drives to improve personal performance and development of the team
• The candidate should have a degree in computing (or equivalent). An MCSE and/or CCNA would be an advantage.
To apply click here: http://www.morganhealey.com/job_details.asp?job_urn=316
Or send an up to date CV to:
+44 (0)1827 373750
+44 (0)7809 726438
Experts in STM Publishing & Digital Content Recruitment