The Old Vicarage
+44 (0)1827 373750Back
Closing date: 25/05/2012
Subscription Sales Manager (STM)
Company: Morgan Healey Ltd
Location: London (Central)
Type: Business Development
Salary Description: Excellent - On Application
Location : London
Salary : On Application
Our client, a leading STM Publisher based in London is looking to appoint an experienced Subscription Sales Manager.
The Subscription Sales Manager will ensure subscription sales targets are achieved from all market sectors and all journal and eBook products achieve targets.
You will be required to travel to conferences and calling with sales executives /overseas agents/reps to prospective corporate, academic and consortia library clients.
The Sales Manager will also manage a small team of Customer Services and Sales Executives, overseas agents and distributors. You will ensure sales are maximised within each region and customer service levels are maintained.
• Demonstrate a broad range of functional knowledge and skills covering all aspects of STM publishing including journals, eBooks, and sales strategies. Experience in a STM managerial sales role is essential
• Experience in developing and successfully implementing sales strategies as well as associated coaching and development of sales staff
• Experience in management of a large and geographically located sales team with evidence of change management experience
• Demonstrate experience of CRM tools, to help reinforce sales processes and methodologies
• Be educated to degree level
• Previous global sales experience within STM publishing
• Cultural knowledge of main markets and customer countries
To receive the full job specification please apply or contact the office.
To apply click here: http://www.morganhealey.com/job_details.asp?job_urn=241
Or send an up to date CV to:
+44 (0)1827 373750
+44 (0)7809 726438
Experts in STM Publishing & Digital Content Recruitment