93-95 Gloucester Place, W1U 6JQ
Prama House, Banbury Road, Summertown
020 7487 8314 (LONDON) 01865 339628 (OXFORD)Back
Closing date: 08/02/2013
Senior Project Editor, Children’s Licensed Publishing
Company: Atwood Tate
Salary Description: Available on request
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Editor to join an innovative children’s publisher based in Bath to assist with the management of their licensed publishing programme and to play an important role in the creation and development of new titles.
- Work with the Managing Editor to oversee projects across a broad range of high-profile licenses
- Liaise with licensors and out of house contributors to acquire materials and resolve queries
- Project manage own titles from concept to print and monitor team project schedules
- Suggest ideas for new books/packages and create and present product pitches
Experience / skills required:
- Established editorial experience within children’s non-fiction publishing, including licensed properties
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to write creatively for specific audiences and target market
- Proven project management abilities including scheduling, budgeting and product development
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Line management experience would be an advantage but is not essential
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Contact: Lucy Llewellyn
Tel: 020 7487 8228
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.