8 St. Thomas Street
London office: 0203 668 6733 Oxford Office: 01865 304 029Back
Closing date: 24/08/2012
Sales & Marketing Manager
Company: Inspired Selection
Salary Description: First class salary and benefits package
Sales & Marketing Manager – A first class opportunity has come in for an experienced Sales & Marketing Manager in the international education market. This role will be based in The Hague, The Netherlands and will involve some international travel.The company produces a range of fee-covered and commercial products and services to support teachers and students. The successful candidate will be responsible for the marketing and promotion of all publishing products and services and for maximizing revenue.
You will also be responsible for compiling and delivering financial information for the company’s publishing as a whole and for ensuring legal and financial compliance with requirements relating to operations undertaken through the UK trading subsidiary.
Additional duties will include the following:-
• take overall responsibility for the management of the Sales and Marketing team and budget to ensure the team meets its objectives
• oversee the development of the company store to ensure it continues to meet the expectations of internal and external stakeholders as well as meeting business and strategic goals
• oversee the development and implementation of promotional, marketing and market research plans and activities.
• keep abreast of developments in the field to ensure sales and marketing practices continue to meet the needs and expectations of customers and the IB.
The ideal candidate will have:-
• A degree and/or a publishing or management qualification at an appropriate level
• Proven experience of managing a sales operation, preferably within a publishing environment and with an e-commerce platform
• A proven track record of identifying and developing sales and marketing opportunities and of delivering against financial targets
• Proven experience of the development of workflows and procedures and of people/team management
• Proven project management experience
• High-level communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
Qualifications from professional bodies such as the Chartered Institute of Marketing or other relevant post-graduate qualifications, experience of work in an international setting and/or an educational environment, and a good working knowledge of French and/or Spanish would be a significant advantage. For further details and a job description please contact Donald Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
tel. 00 44 1865 260274