The Old Vicarage
+44 (0)1827 373750Back
Closing date: 12/10/2012
Sales Manager - Middle East (UK Based)
Company: Morgan Healey Ltd
Salary Description: £40,000 + 20% Bonus
Location : Oxford
Salary : £40,000 + Bonus
Our client a leading information provider is looking to appoint a Sales Manager to oversee the Middle East territory, based from Oxford.
This vital role within the commercial organisation will have high-level responsibility for the development of our customer base across the Middle East, focussing on new business acquisition in this fast growing and dynamic market
You will focus on upselling and retention of existing business as well as driving new commercial initiatives and opportunities to enhance the total value proposition and profitability.
• High-level strategic ownership for the growth of this exciting growth market
• Establish strategic and commercial relationships with key decision makers.
• Actively participate/network in the local library groups, feeding back on both their and our strategic thinking, planning opportunities and challenges.
• Optimise the commercial interaction and profitability for all existing and newly acquired business.
• Represent the company at external industry events, focusing on several strategic campaigns per year.
• Meet sales and retention targets as agreed with the Commercial Director.
Experience and Skills:
• Evidence of successful direct sales experience supported by high level key account management skills
• Knowledge and proven experience of developing sales opportunities, ideally in the International information services environment
• Natural networker and excellent relationship builder
• Demonstrates a strategic approach and can formulate high level concepts with clear action plans for execution
• Results driven and a self-starter who uses their own initiative to secure a successful outcome
• Ability to negotiate and influence at all levels
• Good organizational and time management skills in order to meet deadlines in the most efficient way.
• Willingness and ability to travel across the region
• IT literate with Microsoft and CRM package experience, preferably Salesforce.com
• Higher level education qualification or proven experience (business economics, social sciences or in a field related to professional online publishing)
• Full driving license required.
To apply click here: http://www.morganhealey.com/job_details.asp?job_urn=303
Or send an up to date CV to:
+44 (0)1827 373750
+44 (0)7809 726438
Experts in STM Publishing & Digital Content Recruitment