The Old Vicarage
+44 (0)1827 373750Back
Closing date: 21/03/2012
Sales Director UK & International - Six Figure Package
Company: Morgan Healey Ltd
Location: London (Central)
Salary Description: Attractive Six Figure Package
Location : London
Salary : Attractive Six Figure Package
Exclusive to Morgan Healey.
Our client, a globally recognised information business, that provides critical information products and services to the corporate, academic and government sectors is looking to appoint a highly experience Sales Director to head up its UK and International sales teams.
The Sales Director will provide sales and commercial strategic planning, delivery and operational performance monitoring and support for the business.
The key responsibility of the Sales Director role is the creation and support for major sales strategic initiatives and associated sales performance delivery and monitoring. The position provides the overall leadership for sales performance monitoring including partnering with Finance to enhance target setting and key metric reporting. The role will ensure that processes, tools, training, communication, customer intelligence and analytics are harnessed to maximise sales engagement and effectiveness.
- Proven ability to provide leadership to cross-functional, matrixed resources and relationships
- Demonstrable evidence of setting up and delivering Sales growth in an Information business
- Proven track record of leading and managing an effective Sales team and managing staff with changing and sometimes competing priorities
- Ability to drive business growth through strategic solutions
Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong business experience, preferably in sales or sales operations in the Information industry
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of products and services.
- Experience of implementation of business strategies within the context of larger strategic goals
- Demonstrable ability to support, develop, build and execute strategies to drive corporate initiatives across global markets
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in related discipline
- Excellent business acumen, keen business analysis skills, and strong judgment
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation skills and relationship management
- Detail orientated
To apply click here: http://www.morganhealey.com/job_details.asp?job_urn=214
Or send an up to date CV to:
+44 (0)1332 898248
+44 (0)7809 726438
Experts in STM Publishing & Digital Content Recruitment