The Old Vicarage
+44 (0)1827 373750Back
Closing date: 18/05/2012
Sales Director - Middle East & North Africa
Company: Morgan Healey Ltd
Type: Business Development
Salary Description: $90,000 Basic + Bonus (TAX FREE)
Location : Middle East & North Africa
Salary : $90,000 Basic + Bonus (TAX FREE)
Morgan Healey are retained consultants for this assignment.
Our client, a world leading aggregator and content distributor is looking to appoint a Sales Director for the Middle East and North Africa.
The Sales Director is responsible for all sales and to a smaller extent marketing operations in the territory. Our client represents a number of US & European publishers in the Middle East and North Africa. Our client has offices in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Jordan, Iran, Libya, Egypt, and Iraq. The Sales Director is expected to be creatively and proactively forming new opportunities, making sales and achieving targets.
• Provide recommendations on product pricing strategies
• Provide price quotes in collaboration with product managers/specialists
• Prepare product sales plans and pipelines based on company’s targets
• Management of consortium formation
• Manage account and sales managers in the territory
• Ensure adherence of the company to its obligations as stipulated in its contracts with clients
• Receive customer needs and feedbacks and relay these to the marketing department as well as others when required
• Coordination and announcement of training programs for customers
• Collaboration with the company’s credit control in order to facilitate receipt of dues when required.
• Market analysis from customers and competitors points of view and report to the higher management
• Supervision and monitoring of the company’s communication protocols
• Authorization of all purchase orders to providers of resources
• Overall management of events which are run for clients such as seminars and conferences.
• Supervision and control of all partners and agents
• Monitoring of sales reports from partners and in conjunction with the company’s targets.
Skills & Experience:
• 5-10 years experience within publishing or digital content
• Experience with sales of digital journals, eBooks and/or databases
• A motivated results-oriented personality with a track record for success.
• A can-do problem solving attitude as well as excellent oral and written communication skills
• A demonstrated interpersonal ability in client relations and customer contact
• Ability and desire to travel extensively
• Full driving license
• Fluent English
To apply click here: http://www.morganhealey.com/job_details.asp?job_urn=240
Or send an up to date CV to:
+44 (0)1827 373750
+44 (0)7809 726438
Experts in STM Publishing & Digital Content Recruitment