Publisher (Business & Economics)
A leading educational publisher has an opening for a Publisher with a strong track record of commissioning innovative and market-leading print and digital titles for the Higher Education sector. Based in lovely offices in Essex, easily commutable from Liverpool Street, you will lead the strategic vision for the Marketing and Strategy lists in the Business & Economics team and be responsible for the continued growth of this portfolio.
- Lead and define the strategic vision fort the qualitative business and economics editorial team
- Develop and launch key print and digital teaching and learning products
- Create new business models and collaborate with third-parties
- Improve the quality of the list and the user experience
- Grow the portfolio by developing new business propositions
- Line manage and monitor an Acquisitions Editor and Editorial Assistant
Experience / skills required:
- Established commissioning experience in Higher Education print and digital publishing
- Line management experience
- Extensive knowledge of the Higher Education publishing sector
- Knowledge of Business, Economics, Marketing and Strategy markets is desirable
- Experience of managing budgets, schedules and sales targets
- Proven ability to develop smart content driven by clear learning outcomes
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.