The Old Vicarage
+44 (0)1827 373750Back
Closing date: 19/10/2012
Product Development Manager | Based London
Company: Morgan Healey Ltd
Location: London (Central)
Salary Description: Excellent - On Application
Location : London
Salary : Excellent - On Application
Our client, a leading full service agency and leading publisher of medical educational products for the healthcare community are looking to appoint a Product Development Manager.
This diverse and exciting role is ideal for an individual with commitment, experience and the drive to work with the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. You will work with the highest quality medical content, highly experienced sales teams, and delivery teams with a focus on excellence, in order to develop and rollout new products and initiatives within the company.
· Work with the Product Development Director on coordinating and implementing the overall strategic plan for new product development.
· Monitor market trends and competitor activity both through interaction with the global sales teams and through industry networking to build a sustainable product development schedule.
· Proactively communicate and collaborate with the internal sales teams and project managers to analyze and define new product information needs and functional requirements.
· Manage work flow of new product launches with the editorial, design and technology teams to ensure high quality, budget and schedule adherence.
· Be responsible for liaising with the global project managers, sales and product teams to investigate any gaps within the current product offerings.
· Work with the Product Development Director to implement long-term commercial strategies for products and ensure that the business remains aggressive in its growth strategy and at the forefront of the industry.
· Be required to undergo International and UK travel.
· Experience in a medical communications agency or STM publisher
· An excellent understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and the drug development process
· Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
· Excellent negotiation skills and commercial flair
· Excellent spoken and written communication skills
· Ability to work to deadlines and within budget
· Ability to present clearly and confidently
· Adaptable and willing to take on new and different responsibilities as they arise
· Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint and other Microsoft packages
To apply click here: http://www.morganhealey.com/job_details.asp?job_urn=301
Or send an up to date CV to:
+44 (0)1827 373750
+44 (0)7809 726438
Experts in STM Publishing & Digital Content Recruitment