8 St. Thomas Street
London office: 0203 668 6733 Oxford Office: 01865 304 029Back
Closing date: 19/07/2012
Part-time Library Sales Co-ordinator, London
Company: Inspired Selection
Location: London (Central)
Salary Description: Competitive Salary
Reference: LG 8998
Part-time Library Sales Co-ordinator
A leading international publisher of books, journals and electronic media is now seeking a Part-time Library Sales Coordinator to work in a busy Sales Department which sells online product to universities and other academic and corporate institutions. You will provide administrative support to the Sales Team.
To help manage and track sales opportunities, identify potential areas for new sales, evaluate usage, and manage the task of managing customer licences, whilst providing general administrative support to seven Sales Managers in Library Sales Team. The successful candidate will report to the Senior Sales Coordinator.
· Ideally with some work experience in a general office environment.
· Computer literate to a high standard, especially excel.
· Possess high levels of literacy and numeracy skills.
· Strong analytical skills
· Able to work as part of a team and unsupervised.
· The ability to work and interact with external customers.
· Outstanding organisational skills.
· Part-time hours to suit
To apply please email a CV and details of why you think you'd be suitable for the role to Lisa Gills at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the closing date for this role is midday on the 19th July.
Lisa Gills, Consultant