8 St. Thomas Street
London office: 0203 668 6733 Oxford Office: 01865 304 029Back
Closing date: 22/02/2013
Outsource Print Project Manager, Educational Publishing, Cheltenham
Company: Inspired Selection
Location: South West
Salary Description: Competitive Salary + Benefits
Reference: ER 9339a
A leading Educational Publisher based in Cheltenham is now seeking an Outsource Print Project Manager to join their friendly team. Working within the Editorial department you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing external suppliers
- Overseeing the process from author briefing to final files for manufacturing
- Liaise with authors and suppliers to develop quality content
- Ensure the projects are produced on time, to budget and to quality measures
- Responsible for controlling schedules and reporting progress
The successful candidate will manage a portfolio of projects, ensuring backlist corrections are completed on time and to budget. You will work closely with sourcing external suppliers and liaise with the Outsource Program Team Leader to manage these suppliers. You will have excellent communication skills in order to negotiate and build relationships with these suppliers and strong project management skills from a previous editorial role.
To apply for the role please send a CV, covering letter and details of salary expectations to Esme Richardson at Inspired Selection publishing recruitment agency by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. CVs asap please, early applications may be prioritised.