Marketing Manager - Books
Our client is an exciting, fast-growing publisher specialising in non-fiction books looking to hire a Marketing Manager to develop marketing plans and drive sales within their book lists. This would be an excellent opportunity for someone looking to step up into a managerial role within Marketing.
- Create and implement successful marketing plans, keeping plans on time and within budget
- Drive sales growth with leading online retailers
- Analyse and report on sales figures
- Develop marketing strategies to drive eBook sales
- Manage and motivate junior staff members within the marketing team
- Oversee the creation of sales and marketing materials
Experience / skills required:
- Experience within a similar role in publishing is essential
- Experience and an interest in digital marketing
- A good eye for an attractive book jacket, sale sheet and catalogue
- An interest in their core subject areas
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.