An information provider is looking for a marketing executive to deliver, monitor and evaluate integrated direct marketing campaigns in line with the business objectives for a contract beginning at the start of January until July.
The candidate will be responsible for:
-Marketing activity, analysis and planning for a directory website. Driving consumers to this directory website through a digital marketing strategy. Encouraging member firm entry enhancements through marketing activity.
- Supporting eBook marketing and its various business-wide initiatives.
Key Result Areas:
- Execute a series of integrated, multi channel marketing campaigns, to generate direct revenue via their sales channels.
- Work closely with the data insight team to obtain data for each campaign
- Execute campaign test plans and consolidate results
- Assist with the development of and own the delivery of pre-campaign briefings and provide the necessary information to the telesales and field sales teams to ensure each campaign is a success
- Track and review the performance of campaigns across all channels
- Ensure all campaigns are on time and on budget
- Measure and monitor the effectiveness of campaigns, recommending and implementing changes where necessary to ensure objectives are met
Key Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years direct marketing experience
- Experience working with data the candidate must have a strong understanding of selection, manipulation and validation.
- Experience of working in a commercially driven and competitive environment
- Experience of creating and executing data driven marketing campaigns, collateral production and copywriting
- Project management experience
- Marketing degree or professional qualification
- Experience of working in a B2B marketing environment
- Experience of gathering and using competitor intelligence
TFPL operates as both an employment agency and an employment business.
If you do not hear back from us within 2 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.