Marketing Executive (Journals)
A leading and innovative academic publisher in Cambridge has an exciting opening for a Marketing Executive to join their scientific journals publishing team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Marketing Assistant or Marketing Executive to take on more responsibility and play a key role within the department.
- Plan, cost and implement the production of direct marketing and publicity materials
- Research, plan, cost and manage email and web marketing campaigns
- Evaluate the effectiveness of direct mail and digital marketing campaigns
- Manage the web presence for an allocated list of scientific journals
- Research and produce marketing proposals for new journal acquisitions
- Provide bespoke marketing services for society journals
Experience / skills required:
- Solid on- and offline direct marketing experience in academic or professional publishing
- Commercial awareness and experience of carrying out market research
- Excellent grasp of grammar and strong copywriting skills
- Ability to act on own initiative and as part of a team
- First-class communication and relationship building skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.