Marketing Campaigns Manager
One of the oldest reference publishers in the UK is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Marketing Manager to head the Education team for the EMEA region. The team’s objectives are to generate leads for the sales team and to organize events and conferences.
This is a pivotal role in the team and a great challenge for a marketing professional to grow the role.
Core responsibilities of the job will include:
- identify the company’s marketing needs
- create (direct) marketing campaigns across EMEA schools and library sectors
- create promotional materials to support distribution channels and provide marketing material for Ministries of Education
- identify customer requirement and manage customer data for campaigns
- develop, test and implement marketing and sales campaigns to budget and final analysis
- plan and execute conferences and events
- provide end to end resource: booking, developing stand and marketing materials and final analysis of performance
- create awareness of the company
- exercise full responsibility for personal and professional care for all staff reporting to you
- ensure clarity towards staff regarding objectives and duties, review performance, develop skills, regularly review personal and professional welfare of staff with HR manager
You will be a confident, self-motivated self-starter, a strong communicator with a background in UK/EMEA education (schools, colleges, HE etc), or an educational publishing background. You will have experience in planning campaigns including data segmentation and analysing results, communications, people management, budget management and conference and event management. You should be able to manage your time effectively and work under pressure and to tight deadlines. Strong skills in the areas of forward planningb and presentation are required, good IT skills, (Powerpoint, Excel, Word) and written and oral communication.
Being skilled in social media and foreign languages belonging to the EMEA region as well as having a network in the education sector is not required but would be advantageous.