Managing Editor - STM Journals - Based: London
Location : London
Salary : On Application
Our client, a leading academic publisher based in London, are seeking to appoint a dynamic Managing Editor to manage and develop a portfolio of Engineering and Materials Science journals within a busy and expanding STM Editorial department.
· The management of the in-house peer review process for a portfolio of 9 engineering titles
· Line management responsibility for 2 Assistant Managing Editors
· Strategic development of leading engineering and materials science journals
· Financial responsibility for a journal programme
· Proactive management of the relationship with Authors, Editors and Societies
· Close liaison with Production and Marketing colleagues
· Attendance at conferences and editorial board meetings
· The successful candidate will have substantial, proven experience in journals publishing
· Will be pro-active and have excellent relationship management skills (with internal and external contacts)
· Will have a thorough understanding of the journal peer review process
· Will be highly motivated and have the capacity to work independently and as part of a team.
For a full job speciation please contact the office or apply.
To apply click here: http://www.morganhealey.com/job_details.asp?job_urn=177
Or send an up to date CV to:
+44 (0)1332 898248
+44 (0)7809 726438
Experts in STM Publishing & Digital Content Recruitment