Journals Marketing Assistant, 5 month contract, Central London
Journals Marketing Assistant- (Temporary Cover – 5 months)
Our client is a leading international publisher of journals, books and electronic media for the academic, professional and educational market based in Central London. They are seeking to recruit a highly motivated, extremely well organised, Marketing Assistant for a 5 month contract who will be responsible for supporting the journals marketing team alongside their Journals Marketing Coordinator to ensure the success of their exciting and expanding Journals portfolio.
This is a great opportunity for the successful applicant to make their mark and to help cement their reputation as the world’s leading independent academic publisher.
- Manage creation, set-up and analysis of online banner ad campaigns, to feed in to online banner ad strategies
- Coordinate updating of brochures, business cards, postcards and other hard copy marketing pieces
- Set up and track journal free trials
- Market Research and data analysis
- Coordinate execution of marketing email campaigns
- Set up, monitor and review Google and LinkedIn Ad word campaigns
- Coordinate creation of conference promotion material
- Monitor competitor activity to feed into overall business intelligence
- Carry out admin support for the marketing team as required
- Meeting minute taking
- Internal Journal system and Web updates
- Manage marketing budget
- Degree-level academic qualification or professional equivalent - would suit first jobber
- Highly motivated, extremely well organised and a natural problem solver.
- Must have high attention to detail, be able to priorities workloads and be able to work to urgent deadlines.
- Strong computer literacy (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- A self starter with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to priorities workloads to ensure urgent last-minute tasks are completed.
Closing date for applications: 12th September 2012
To apply for the role please send a CV, covering letter and details of salary expectations to Esme Richardson at Inspired Selection publishing recruitment agency by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. CVs asap please, early applications may be prioritised.