The Old Vicarage
+44 (0)1827 373750Back
Closing date: 06/07/2012
Implementation Training Specialist - Continental Europe
Company: Morgan Healey Ltd
Salary Description: €60,000 - €65,000 Basic
Location : Continental Europe
Salary : €60,000 - €65,000 Basic
Morgan Healey are retained consultants for this assignment.
Our client, a leading provider of research databases, discovery services, and eBooks for libraries, schools, and medical institutions is looking to appoint an Implementation Training Specialist based in continental Europe.
The Implementation Specialist’s primary function is to independently execute the regional training plan, developing and delivering customer training regarding the client’s products, services, and enhancements. This includes the creation and maintenance of training outlines and presentations, as well as delivery of online training for customers. The Implementation Specialist must be able to travel 60% of the time, and must remain abreast of product changes in order to share updates with customers.
• Work with Senior Sales Managers to develop a regional training plan.
• Arrange and deliver product training for customers within an assigned geographic territory.
• Research and customize training presentations & materials as necessary for various customer sites.
• Arrange personal travel schedules within the company’s travel & expense guidelines.
• Conduct online customer trainings on products and services.
• Respond to all incoming training requests from inside and field sales representatives, from Customer Success and Customer Satisfaction employees, as well as from direct customer requests.
• Track and report on all training activities, providing monthly metrics regarding frequency and quality of training.
• Maintain detailed product knowledge, including understanding of future enhancements.
• Assist in the creation of customer success documents designed to improve the experience and success of the customer such as lesson plans and train-the-trainer outlines.
• Advocate on behalf of customers, providing suggestions and feedback regarding product enhancements and improvements in order to improve product quality.
• 2+ years of training delivery experience
• Ability to speak French, Italian and Spanish fluently
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Refined oral presentation skills
• Understanding of instructional and evaluation methods
• Technology acumen – able to quickly learn & apply technology skills for manipulating online training
• Ability to operate a personal computer up to 8 hours a day.
• Ability to present to an audience.
• Ability to stand and present up to 5 hours per day.
• Ability to travel to customer sites across Latin Europe territory ( France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, French Speaking Europe- Belgium, Switzerland, etc.) including driving and flying.
To apply click here: http://www.morganhealey.com/job_details.asp?job_urn=256
Or send an up to date CV to:
+44 (0)1827 373750
+44 (0)7809 726438
Experts in STM Publishing & Digital Content Recruitment