The Old Vicarage
+44 (0)1827 373750Back
Closing date: 23/09/2011
German Sales Executive - Home Based - £35k-40k + Bonus
Company: Morgan Healey Ltd
Type: Business Development
Salary Description: £35k-40k Basic + 20% Bonus
Location : Germany - Home Based
Salary : £35k-40k Basic + 20% Bonus
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced publishing sales executive to join a rapidly growing, innovative and exciting company in the eBook sector. The successful candidate will be working with Publishers large and small to provide an established eBook distribution solution.
The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of the German book publishing industry as well as excellent contacts and networking skills.
You are a self-starter, entrepreneurial and creative with enthusiasm to deliver innovative sales campaigns.
You will have the business acumen and ability to lead complex business negotiations with publishers and media partners.
You will have a strong understanding of and passion for new media, eBooks and be well versed in the latest consumer technology products.
Great package available with excellent incentives for the right candidates. Opportunity to leave your mark on our company and gain experience in a rapidly growing sector.
Role will be based in Germany.
• Respond to in-bound enquires and identify leads.
• Make outbound introduction calls and publishing consultations to prospective clients.
• Identify prospective leads early on and guide them to make a purchasing decision.
• Track and maintain full details of all calls, emails and visits in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Follow-up and reply inbound calls and emails including but not limited to sales offers and other promotions
• Perform administrative tasks related to publisher sales.
• Perform other job assignments as prescribed by the Sales Manager.
• Excellent experience in the publishing industry a must.
• Strong sales abilities.
• Ability to work as part of a team or independently as required.
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
• Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships over the phone, by email and in person.
• Highly results oriented.
• Computer literacy; familiarity with word processing and spread sheet software.
• Prior use of CRM software would be an asset.
To apply click here: http://www.morganhealey.com/job_details.asp?job_urn=142
Or send an up to date CV to:
+44 (0)1332 898248
+44 (0)7809 726438
Experts in STM Publishing & Digital Content Recruitment