93-95 Gloucester Place, W1U 6JQ
Prama House, Banbury Road, Summertown
020 7487 8314 (LONDON) 01865 339628 (OXFORD)Back
Closing date: 22/03/2013
Company: Atwood Tate
Salary Description: Available on request
A leading STM publisher is looking for and Executive Publisher to lead the business of a speciality group of journals in the Health Sciences division. This role is based in their Oxfordshire offices.
- Overall responsibility for business management, development, and strategic direction
- Develop content growth strategies
- Deliver business plans across varied information products and services within health sciences market
- Establish and maintain excellent networks of key external stakeholders
- Mentor and coach staff; support and manage staff career progression
Experience / skills required:
- Experience of scientific / medical publishing, in particular journals, is essential
- You must be persuasive, with good influencing and negotiating skills
- You must have a solid track record of dealing with societies
- A demonstrated ability to manage and grow a journals publishing business is required
We are looking for a driven publisher, who has experience growing group(s) of speciality publishing product, and an interest in the strategic direction and leadership of a publishing team.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Claire Louise Kemp
Tel: 01865 339628
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.