European Sales Executive/Manager - Journals
Leading international publisher seeks a commercially minded and articulate European Sales Executive/Manager to join their expanding team!
European Sales Executive/Manager – Journals – based Oxford or Europe – £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits – 12169NT
Are you looking to build on your sales experience? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to drive and develop the commercial success of a leading global brand?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking and thriving academic publishing organisation in an exciting sales role. You will be accountable for their continued growth in European markets, driving their journals sales in libraries across Europe.
As a Sales Executive/Manager you will be based from either their Oxford office or in territory with the following responsibilities:
• To implement a strategy that identifies opportunity for growth in the territory - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Greece and Turkey.
• To approach and promote online sales models to library customers.
• Attend library meetings and conferences.
• Successfully negotiate and agree sales proposals in line with the global journals sales strategy.
• Achieve volume year revenue targets.
• Maintain and develop relationships with key customers.
• Produce regular reports on sales activity and development opportunities.
As a Sales Executive/Manager you must be confident influencing and selling as well as maintaining relationships over the phone and face to face. Excellent negotiation, presentation and communication skills are also essential.
You will ideally have Sales experience in STM Publishing and the ideal candidate will possess additional language skills with German being the preference.
As a Sales Executive/Manager, you will be rewarded with a Competitive Salary + Bonus + Strong Benefits and the opportunity to work for a prestigious global brand and growing team.
If you feel your skills meet the requirements of this position and you’d like to be considered for the role, apply today!
Why not refer a friend for £250?*
*terms and conditions apply
To be considered or to find out more please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01223 810325.