8 St. Thomas Street
London office: 0203 668 6733 Oxford Office: 01865 304 029Back
Closing date: 02/11/2012
Editor, maternity cover (6-9 month contract); Financial Services, Central London
Company: Inspired Selection
Location: London (Central)
Salary Description: Competitive Salary
Reference: ER 9174
One of the global leading investment research companies based in Central London is now seeking a talented and motivated Editor to join their team on a maternity cover for 6-9 months.
Working for the leading independent equity research firm, this experienced Editor will play a key role in the production of their research. Key responsibilities will include:
- The review and editing of financial/equities research reports
- Check consistency of written style, report format and page layout
- Cross check financials against analyst models
- Liaise with analysts on editorial changes and publication timelines
- Ensure research has no conflicting statements
The successful candidate will ideally have a background in financial publishing and a knowledge of financial markets and equities; some of the key skills and experience they are looking for includes:
- Excellent editorial background and attention to detail as well as a knowledge of production processes
- Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat Pro as well as CMS systems
- Ability to see a project through from start to finish
- Able to multi-task in a busy environment and respond to fast changing priorities
- Ability to work quickly and maintain high standards under pressure
- Fantastic interpersonal and communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated and experienced Editor to join a busy team alongside supervisory analysts working on equity research publications.
To apply for the role please send a CV, a brief paragraph detailing your suitability for the role and details of salary expectations to Esme Richardson at Inspired Selection publishing recruitment agency by email: email@example.com. CVs asap please, early applications may be prioritised.