The Miles Building
2 Quy Court, Stow-Cum-Quy
+44 (0) 1223 813100Back
Closing date: 04/08/2012
Digital Publications Manager - STM
Location: South East
Salary Description: £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Leading STM publisher seeks a confident and motivated Publications Manager to join their growing team!
Publications Manager – Statistics – South East - £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits – 12213NT
A new position has become available for an ambitious and flexible Publications Manager to join a large, successful and highly regarded STM publisher. Our client is looking to recruit a proactive and highly organised individual to manage and provide editorial leadership for a new online suite of statistics products.
As a Publications Manager your responsibilities will include:
• Establishing and maintaining a high editorial integrity for the website and raising its profile.
• Providing editorial oversight of the new online statistics reference resource
• Developing and launching new journals in the area of statistics as applied to the health sciences.
• Managing all aspects of content, commissioning and publishing on the website.
• Planning the website's editorial policy and content strategy
• Managing the external Editorial Board
• Developing and implementing proposals, and launching new statistics journals
To be considered for this Publications Manager position, you will need to be degree-educated (or equivalent) and have experience as a website manager or journal editor. You will posses experience within an STM publishing environment and be familiar with the commercial elements and digital aspects of web publishing. The ideal candidate will also possess strong leadership skills and have experience of budget management.
Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills are fundamental within this role as is flexibility and commitment.
In return for your role as Publications Manager you will be rewarded with a competitive basic + Bonus + Great Benefits and the chance to make a real difference and forge a career in a global company.
If you feel your skills meet the requirements of this Publications Manager position and you’d like to be considered for the role, apply today!
Why not refer a friend for £250?*
*terms and conditions apply
To be considered or to find out more please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01223 810325.
Neil Telfer - 01223 810325.